Delhi, which stopped during Covid, will now run at a speed. In view of the continuous decline in the infection rate, the Delhi government has relaxed the restrictions imposed to a great extent. Delhi’s Lifeline Metro and DTC buses have been allowed to run with 100% capacity from tomorrow. The crowd at the metro and bus stands will get some relief in this way. Passengers will be able to travel on all seats. However, standing still will not be allowed to travel.
The Delhi Disaster Management Authority has issued guidelines
The Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) has issued guidelines to open the unlocked Delhi to a great extent. However, in view of Covid-19, restrictions have been kept on organizing schools-colleges, educational institutions, coaching institutes, political conferences, social conferences, cultural programs, sports events, celebrations.
On the other hand, DDMA has also given many exemptions. Now instead of 50 people, 100 people have been allowed to attend the wedding ceremony. This will increase the charm of the function and people will also get employment. The capacity of people attending the last yatra has also been increased from 20 to 100 people. However, the Delhi Disaster Management Department has warned the local administration, local bodies, operators, and managers of strict implementation.
Run DTC’s inter-state buses
In the guidelines issued by DDMA on Saturday, cinema, multiplexes have also been directed to open with 50 percent seating capacity. Similarly, the auditorium will also open in the assembly hall with 50 percent capacity. It has also been decided to run DTC’s inter-state buses with 100 percent seating capacity. However, not more than two people will be allowed in auto rickshaws, rural taxis, quick service, taxis, cabs. 11 people will be able to ride in RTV.
Permission has also been given to open the spa with the conditions of Covid. Spa workers will work only wearing PPE kits and will not give service for more than 30 minutes. Consumers will have to give in writing that he is not Covid infected. Only business-related activities will be there in this exhibition. The authorized weekly market has also been approved to open with 50 percent capacity. Religious places will open, but gatherings will not be allowed for worship. The DDMA guidelines will be applicable from 5 am on Monday.
Exemptions and restrictions-
- Thermi Delhi will get speed once again during Covid
- Delhi’s LifeLine Metro and DTC will run with 100% seating capacity
- 100 people were allowed to attend the wedding ceremony
- In the last journey, instead of 20 people, 100 people were allowed to go
- Cinemas, multiplexes, auditoriums, venues will open with 50 percent capacity
- Permission to open spa center also with strict guidelines of Covid
- Restrictions on organizing schools-colleges, educational institutions, coaching institutes, political
- Conferences, social conferences, cultural programs, sports events, celebrations have been kept.
- Instructions to open economic activities of Delhi with many conditions
Like and Follow us on :