Tech Talks with Experts: What are things to Consider before Buying Smartwatch?
Thinking of buying a smartwatch, but don't want an Apple Watch. No problem, there are many options in the market now in the case of smartwatches, but first of all, let us know what things you should keep in mind while buying any smartwatch.
What to keep in mind while buying a smartwatch?
- Appearance matters a lot and watches have always been more of a fashion accessory for us than a time-telling gadget. So smartwatches should be right on that scale too. In such a situation, while taking a smartwatch, take care of your fashion statement.
- Smartwatch is one such gadget, which you will keep on your wrist for a long time. Even while jogging and in the office. So it is important to be comfortable.
- Apps make a smartwatch smart and before buying a smartwatch of your choice, do thorough research about the app ecosystem of that watch. Without a good app ecosystem, you cannot have a good experience on a smartwatch. Along with this, pay attention to what are the features in terms of fitness.
- Most importantly, how is the battery life? Apple Watch generally gives one and a half to two days of battery life. Now from this point of view and according to your need, what kind of battery life will be right for you, you will also think about it.
Now let's talk about some smartwatch models, which will take care of you in every way…
1. Amazfit Bip U Pro: Price Rs 4,999
If the budget is less, then Amazfit Bip U Pro is a great smartwatch. This smartwatch syncs easily with both Android and iOS smartphones. With its help, features like notifications, music can be controlled. But Amazfit Bip U Pro is nothing special in terms of appearance, but in terms of battery life is tremendous. Lasts up to 15 days on a single charge.
2. Oppo Watch: Price Rs 14,990
If you have canceled a plan to get the Apple Watch only because of budget, then Oppo Watch will make you feel good. This smartwatch, which is sold for half the price of the Apple Watch, is exactly like Apple Watch in appearance. Oppo has given a good combination of hardware and software with this smartwatch. Which makes it fun to use. Also, it has support for many third-party apps. In terms of battery, the good thing about Oppo Watch is that it comes with Woosh fast charging, which makes it quick to charge, but you have to charge it daily.
3. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3: Price Rs 26,000
The status of the Apple Watch is the same as that of Samsung's Galaxy Watch. Samsung's Galaxy Watch is also good looking and it competes directly with Apple Watch. Whether it is a matter of features or design. Galaxy Watch 3 is very good in terms of fitness and health. Due to the Corona period, this smartwatch comes with an in-built ECG and pulse oximeter. Samsung has promised to provide software updates on this watch by 2023. With which you can also call Galaxy Watch 3 futureproof. This is the best watch on Android.
Like and Follow us on: