Veg Biryani is a very popular dish. It is prepared in a short time. People who eat it are crazy about it. Actually there are many ways to make veg biryani. Some people make it in a hygienic manner. But whatever the method, its taste is very tasty.
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 3 people
2 large bowl of rice
100 gm Paneer
1 tsp chilli
Salt – as per taste
1 tsp cumin seeds
2-3 bay leaves
1 piece Cinnamon
2 tsp ghee
How to make Veg Biryani Recipe:
- Clean and wash the rice and soak it for half an hour. Finely chop the onion. Finely grind ginger.
- Heat four spoons of ghee in a vessel, add cumin, cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, sugar and fry it till it turns red.
- Add onion after 2 minutes. When the onion is light brown, add ginger paste to it and add red chilli and salt for a while.
- Now put rice in this mixture and put four bowls of water and keep it aside. When it comes to a boil, light the flame.
- When the rice is cooked properly, turn off the gas.
- Now cut the tomatoes in round shape. Spread the cashew nuts down the tomato slide in a canoe and then spread a layer of cheese.
- Now put some rice in red color, then add plain rice and spread it.
- After laying all the rice in this way, turn the vessel upside down in a plate.
- Hot veg biryani is ready.