During the ongoing Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations in Pune, a major incident was averted as a fire broke out suddenly. This incident occurred on Tuesday evening at a Ganesh pandal while BJP President JP Nadda and Chandra Shekhar Bavankule, the head of the party's Maharashtra unit, were participating in the worship ceremony.
As soon as the fire erupted, they were safely evacuated, and the fire department was promptly informed.
A fire department official explained that the fire might have been caused by fireworks during the event. The situation is under control, and there have been no reports of casualties. Further investigations are underway.