Corona virus cases are increasing in the country and the common people are facing a lot of trouble due to the lockdown of 21 days. Meanwhile, Congress President Sonia Gandhi has written a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the issue of this epidemic and expressed concern about the corona virus. Sonia said that the decision of the lockdown is right, but with this she reminded about the announcement of the package for the common laborers.
In the letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi wrote that, in view of the threat of corona virus, the decision to lockdown 21 days is a welcome step, in such a situation, everyone is standing with the country in this crisis. But at the same time the crisis is huge in terms of economy as well as health in the country.
Sonia Gandhi has also written some demands in her letter and appealed to take action immediately.
1. For those doctors who are engaged in dealing with Corona virus, N95 masks and Hazmat suits are to be arranged immediately for them. The government has given 15 thousand crore rupees for health services to deal with Corona.
2. Risk allowance for doctors should be announced. It should be implemented from March 1 to the next 6 months.
3. A portal and phone number should be arranged where all the information about the corona is available. The information of all those hospitals in the country should be known by the common people, where COVID-19 patients are being treated.
4. In view of the crisis of Corona, the government should build a Temporary arrangements for ICUs and ventilators immediately in the hospitals.
5. The central government should provide direct financial help to the poor people including daily wage laborers, factory labor, MNREGA workers. This help should go directly to their bank account.
6. The government should increase the MSP of farmers’ crops and stop any kind of recovery for the next 6 months.
7. The Central Government should implement a scheme like justice immediately, the people should be given a help of 7500 through Jan Dhan account.
8. 10 KG wheat should be given to poor families, given the next 21 days it is necessary to fulfill it.
9. All EMIs of job occupants should be postponed for 6 months. Apart from this, loan installments should also be stopped.
10. There should be announcements like tax relief for the industry. Focus on small businessmen should also be a priority.