Everyone loves the taste of pineapple raita. If you make it in the afternoon or dinner, everyone will enjoy it with great passion.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 people
100 gram chopped pineapple
100-gram pineapple pulp
2 tsp coriander leaves
1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
Salt to taste
How to make Pineapple Raita Recipe:
- To make Pineapple Raita, first take pieces of Pineapple and grind them in a mixër and prepare a paste. Cut the remaining pieces and keep them separately.
- Now place a pan on the gas to heat it. Add pineapple and sugar and mix well. Cook this mixture for a while. After cooking, add chopped pieces and cook them too.
- After some time the mixture will become thick, then take it out in a plate and wait for it to cool down.
- Now take curd and beat it well. Add pineapple mixture, salt, coriander and mix well.
- Your delicious and wonderful pineapple raita is ready, add cumin powder over it.