Today is the 11th day of the winter session of Parliament. The winter session is entering its third week. Today there may be uproar in the Parliament over the incident in Hyderabad. The Congress, in the Lok Sabha today, can take up the murder case after the rape of a female doctor in Hyderabad. The Congress is raising this issue with regard to the Safety of women. There is anger across the country after this incident came to light.
Major Issues to be raised in Rajya Sabha today
1. The Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) has given an adjournment motion notice in the Lok Sabha on ‘Economic slowdown and unprecedented job loss in the IT sector’.
2. All India Trinamool Congress, Revolutionary Socialist Party, Shiv Sena and Congress have given notice of adjournment motion in Lok Sabha regarding ‘Gang rape and murder of girls in Hyderabad’.
3. BJP MP Uday Pratap Singh has given an adjournment motion notice in the Lok Sabha over the derogatory remarks made by Adhir Ranjan Chaudhary (Congress leader in Lok Sabha) against PM Narendra Modi and Union Home Minister Amit Shah.
4. The Congress and the Indian Union Muslim League have given an adjournment motion notice in the Lok Sabha regarding ‘Chinese incursion into the territory of Arunachal Pradesh’.
5. Bharatiya Janata Party MP Prabhat Jha has given a zero-hour notice in the Rajya Sabha regarding the ‘Rising crime against women – especially the incident in Hyderabad’.
6. Aam Aadmi Party MP Sanjay Singh has given a suspension of business notice in Rajya Sabha under Rule 267 on ‘Increasing crime against women and incident in Hyderabad’.
7. Telugu Desam Party (TDP) MP K Ravindra Kumar has served a zero-hour notice in the Rajya Sabha over ‘Harassment of political leaders and Dalits in Andhra Pradesh’.
8. BJP MP Sampatiya Uike has given a zero-hour notice in the Rajya Sabha on ‘High cost of medical treatment in private hospitals’.
9. CPI MP Binoy Wiswam has given a ‘Suspension of business notice’ in Rajya Sabha under Rule 267 on ‘Spurt in price of essential commodities like onions and pulses’.