Nokia has launched a new 5G smartphone Nokia XR20 in the global market. The company claims that it has been given military-grade strength. Even if the phone falls from a height of up to 1.8 meters, there will be no sketch in it. This will be the premium phone of Nokia.
Price of Nokia XR20
The Nokia XR20 smartphone has been launched in two colors – Ultra Blue and Granite Grey. Its price is $550 (approximately Rs. 41,000). The sale of the phone will be from August 24. The company has not given any information about the launch of the new Nokia phone in India at the moment.
Specifications of the phone
A fingerprint sensor will be found on the side of the phone
- Due to the punch hole design in it, the camera will not take the place of the display and the size of the screen will look large. The power button will be found on the fingerprint side. The back camera will get a dual-camera unit in a square shape.
- The device has a 6.67-inch Full HD + (1080×2400 pixels) display. It gets a brightness of 550 nits. This gives a great experience of photography and gaming even in daylight. Along with the protection of Gorilla Glass Victus is available.
Will be equipped with a 48-megapixel camera
- Equipped with a dual rear camera, this phone will get a 48MP main and 13MP ultra-wide camera. There is an 8MP camera for selfies.
- 15W wireless fast charging support will be available
- This phone is also good in terms of processor. It has a Snapdragon 480 chipset. Also, 6GB RAM and 128GB storage are available.
- The capacity of the battery is 4630 mAh. Which supports 18W wired and 15W wireless charging.
- The phone comes with an IP68 rating, which means it is water and dust-resistant. The phone has stereo speakers and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- The company claims that the phone works on the Android-11 operating system and the company will give it monthly security updates for four years and OS updates for three years.
Read More: Issa Rae marries longtime beau Louis Diame
Like and Follow us on :