A nuclear-powered flying hotel that never lands named 'Sky Cruise' is scheduled to transport over 5000 guests. The floating hotel demonstration went viral and surprised netizens. It is the world's first implementation of such a notion.
The flying hotel is powered by 20 nuclear engines and will remain in the air for the duration of the flight. The jumbo airliner will include a vault that will provide passengers with a 360-degree view of the sky. It will also have a luxury entertainment deck with all of the amenities you could want for leisure activities.
The AI-piloted airplane can transport up to 5000 passengers. Hashem Al-Ghaili, a Yemeni manufacturer, designed it. The flying hotel's opening date has yet to be disclosed.
1. The Sky Cruise is a futuristic sky hotel that seeks to provide its guests with the best travel experience.
2. The nuclear-powered hotel will remain suspended above the clouds and will never descend throughout its tour; even maintenance will be performed in-flight.
3. The flying hotel can accommodate over 5000 visitors.
4. Its elegant design combines commercial aircraft elements with the pinnacle of luxury.
5. It has a large hall that provides guests with a 360-degree view of the sky.
6. There is also an elevator connecting the panoramic hall to the main entertainment deck.
7. The main entertainment deck includes retail malls, a sports center, swimming pools, restaurants, children's playgrounds, theaters, and cinemas.
8. There is also an area for organizing events and business meetings.
9. It also has a wedding hall that can accommodate a wedding.
10. The 20 electric engines of the flying hotel are fueled entirely by pure nuclear energy.
The flying hotel is a huge step forward in air travel and an attempt to make fantasy a reality. Its official release date has yet to be determined.
While most netizens are perplexed by Sky Cruise's futuristic concept, some have dubbed it the "new Titanic." Some were even concerned about a flying nuclear reactor, which, if it malfunctioned and fell out of the sky, might destroy a whole city.
Another user described the Sky Cruise as a haven for the wealthy during a zombie apocalypse. Others have also mentioned the high construction costs associated with the flying hotel, including a large number of employees necessary to manage the deluxe hotel.