Tecno has launched its new smartphone Pova 2 in the Indian market. This smartphone will get a strong battery of 7,000mAh. Also, it will get Mali G52 GPU with MediaTek Helio G85 processor. You will be able to buy the phone in two storage variants. Techno has become the second company after Samsung to launch a phone with a powerful 7,000mAh battery. At the same time, it is also the cheapest smartphone with such a strong battery.
Tecno Pova 2 price and availability
You will be able to buy the phone in two storage variants. The 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant costs Rs 10,999 and the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant costs Rs 12,999. Due to the launching offer, the company is selling them for Rs 10,499 and Rs 12,499. This offer will be for a limited time. You will be able to buy the phone in Dazzle Black, Energy Blue, and Polar Silver color options. The sale of this smartphone will start from August 5 on Amazon India.
Equipped with a powerful battery of 7000mAh
This smartphone will get a 7000mAh battery, which supports 18W flat charge fast charging. The company claims that the standby time of the phone is 46 days i.e. about one and a half months. At the same time, you will be able to listen to music for 233 hours (about 10 days). At the same time, you will be able to call for 49 hours (about 2 days). However, the company has not given any information about how long the battery will charge.
Specifications of Tecno Powa 2
- This smartphone runs on the HiOS operating system by the Android 11 based company. It has a large 6.95-inch full-HD + (1,080×2,460 pixels) display whose screen-to-body ratio is 90 percent. Its pixel-per-inch density is 386ppi. Its touch sampling rate is 180Hz.
- The phone will get a combination of MediaTek Helio G85 processor with Mali G52 GPU and up to 6GB RAM. The phone will also get up to 128GB of onboard storage. The company has used its built-in ‘Hyper Engine Game Technology’ in the phone. The company claims that with the help of this technology, the user will enjoy high-end graphics while gaming.
- AI quad-camera setup has been done in the smartphone. Its primary lens is 48 megapixels, whose aperture is f / 1.79. With this, 2-megapixel macro sensor, 2-megapixel depth sensor will be available. The megapixels of the last lens have not been mentioned. The quad-LED flashlight will be available for better photography.
- For selfies, the phone has an 8-megapixel AI sensor, which has an aperture of f / 2.0. It is set up in the center of the screen in a punch-hole pattern. The selfie camera will be able to record 2K video. At the same time, it also supports 2x zoom.
- For connectivity, it will get options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, USB OTG. A side-mounted fingerprint sensor will be available on the phone. It also supports the Face Unlock feature. It will also get features like Sports Game Space 2.0, Game Voice Changer, and System Turbo 2.0 for gaming.
Read More: ‘I belong to both states’: CJI Ramana recuses from hearing Andhra-Telangana water dispute
Like and Follow us on :