Today we are going to tell you the recipe of Mughlai Paratha. It is as easy to make as it tastes delicious. So let’s know about the method of making it. It takes no time and it tastes delicious also.
Kitchen Hacks Mughlai Paratha Recipe: There will hardly be any Indian home where paratha is not made. If you get paratha for breakfast in the morning, then it is good throughout the day. Because of this, many women of the house are in trouble every morning whether to make a new breakfast. So let us tell you the recipe of Mughlai Paratha to overcome this problem. It is as easy to make as it tastes delicious. So let’s know about the method of making it-
Ingredients needed to make Mughlai Paratha-
Wheat flour – 1 cup
All-purpose flour – 2 tsp
Ghee – 2 tsp
salt to taste
Onion – 1 cup (chopped)
Green chili – 1/2 tsp
Green Coriander – 4 tbsp (chopped)
Method to make Mughlai Paratha-
- To make Mughlai Paratha, first of all, take flour and refined flour and add two spoons of ghee to it.
- Now add water to it and knead it.
- Now leave it for 2 to 3 hours.
- Now divide it into the dough and keep it covered for 15 minutes.
- Now roll it and give it the shape of roti and break the egg and put it on it.
- Now put onion, salt, green chili, and tsp green coriander on it.
- Keep in mind that cook it on low flame.
- Now fold this parantha from the sides and apply ghee and cook it by turning it.
- When it turns golden brown, serve it hot with curd.