Eye Protection Tips: More people have eye diseases in this season. But these diseases can be overcome by taking care of the eyes. So follow these tips.
Know Tips for Eye Care: As soon as the monsoon arrives, many diseases also come along in the house. Eye diseases are more common in this season. But these diseases can be overcome by taking care of the eyes. Let’s know-how…
- Always use tissue paper or a face towel to wipe the face and eyes. Never wipe the eyes with a tissue or towel that cleans the body, otherwise, there is a fear of infection in the eyes.
- Clean the goggles thoroughly before going out in the rain. Wear it only after that. If contact lenses are worn and rainwater has gone into the eyes due to strong wind, then it can cause problems in vision. So be sure to carry an extra pair of contact lenses and lens lotion with you.
- Always touch the eyes with clean hands. First, wash your hands with soap and then touch your eyes.
- Do not keep the eyes open to enjoy the raindrops on the face, as they can absorb atmospheric pollution, which can be harmful. Apart from this, rainwater can wash away the ‘tear film’ of the eyes, which is the natural protective shield of the eyes.
- Children are most prone to splash or splash in waterlogged areas, which can prove to be dangerous, as waterborne bacteria can lead to infections like conjunctivitis. This is a big disease of this season. Tell children about this and keep away from dirty rainwater.
- After the rain, there is always mud and dirt in the water on the road. In such a situation, if the water of the road gets into the eyes, then stop and wash the eyes with clean water. Prevention of infection is always by treating the infection.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before taking any eye medicine. Do not take the medicine on your own or on the advice of a chemist.
Read More: With chocolate idols, bakers aim to raise awareness on celebrating eco-friendly Ganesh Chathurthi
Like and Follow us on :