Malai Paneer is very tasty and wonderful. You can easily make it and feed it to everyone, this tasty vegetable is liked by everyone.
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 3 people
250 gram Paneer
3 green chillies
1/2 cup cream
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
2 tsp oil
Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Malai Paneer Recipe:
- To make Malai Paneer, first take the onion and grind it finely by putting it in the mixer. Also, grind green chillies well.
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it. Put onion paste in hot oil and fry it well and add salt. When the onion color turns light brown, add ginger garlic paste and mix.
- Mix all the mixture well and add turmeric, red chilli, coriander, garam masala, cumin and mix well. Fry this mixture for 5 minutes. Stir continuously.
- Add cream to this mixture and stir. After 2 minutes add chopped paneer pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir the vegetables continuously.
- After some time your delicious and wonderful Malai Paneer is ready, put coriander leaves over it, take it out in a bowl and serve.