Whether children or adult, pizza is everyone’s favorite. If you do not make pizza due to the lack of oven available at home, then worry no more. Today we will teach you how to make Tawa Pizza Recipe, which pizza lovers like you will like very much.
Cooking time- 40-45 minutes
Ingredients to make Tawa Pizza:
Flour: 3 cups
Water: 1 cup (hot)
Dry active yeast: 2 tablespoons
Sugar: 4 tablespoons
Salt: 4 tablespoons
Olive oil: 2 tablespoons + for greasing
Ingredients for pizza sauce-
Tomato puree: 2 cups
Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
Salt – 1 tablespoon
Tomato Sauce: ½ cup
Red chili powder: 2 tablespoons
Garlic: 5-6 chopped
Mixed Herbs: 2 tablespoons
Onion: 1 (finely chopped)
Green capsicum: ½
Yellow capsicum: ½
Onion: 1 (cut into thin pieces of 2 inches)
Mozzarella cheese: 1 cup (grated)
Oregano: as needed
Red Chili Flakes: As Required
Pizza sauce: 1 cup
Method of preparation of Tawa Pizza:
1. First, put a non-stick pan on the gas and apply olive oil on it.
2. After that take thin dough and roll out the base to make pizza.
3. Put this rolled pizza base on the pan and cover it. Cover and let it cook on medium heat for a while.
4. Then remove the lid of the pan and turn the pizza base over. Then cover it again.
5. Now put the prepared pizza sauce on the pizza base.
6. Add onion flakes, finely chopped yellow and green capsicum.
7. Sprinkle chili flakes and oregano on top of all of these by adding the rubbed cheese.
8. Now again cover it with a lid.
9. Place a pan on the bottom of this non-stick pan and then put it on the gas and cook it for 40 to 45 minutes. This is so that the pizza does not stick and cooks inside without burning.
10. Once the pizza is cooked, remove the lid from the pan.
11. Remove the pizza from the pan and cut it into four pieces with a knife or pizza cutter.
12. Serve it hot.