Infinix has launched the Hot 11 series in India. Two smartphones Hot 11 and Hot 11S have been included in this series. Both these smartphones will get 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option. Compared to the Infinix Hot 10 launched last year, the company has upgraded the camera and display this time. This is the first phone from the company that is equipped with a 50MP camera.
Infinix Hot 10 and Infinix Hot 10S price
The price of the 4GB RAM + 64GB variant of Infinix Hot 11 is Rs 10,999. This phone comes in four color options – 7 Degree Purple, Silver Wave, Emerald Green, and Polar Black color option. At the same time, Infinix Hot 11S also comes in the same storage option 4GB RAM + 64GB. Its price is Rs 8,999 and it will be available in three color options – Green Wave, Polar Black, and 7 Degree Purple. Infinix Hot 11 will be made available for sale on September 21 at 12 noon on Flipkart. At the same time, the sale date of Infinix Hot 11S has not been confirmed.
Infinix Hot 11 Specifications
- Infinix Hot 11 has a 6.78-inch FHD + display. The display of the phone has a punch-hole design and it supports a 90Hz high refresh rate. Also, it also gets a touch sampling rate of 180Hz, which gamers will love.
- The phone comes with MediaTek Helio G88 SoC.
- It will get a powerful battery of 5,000mAh. The phone will get a USB Type C cable for charging, which supports 18W fast charging.
- Talking about the camera feature of Hot 10, then triple rear camera setup will be available in its back. The primary camera of the phone is 50MP. Apart from this, two more AI cameras are available on the phone. The company claims that it supports 2K bokeh video recording. At the same time, an 8MP camera has been given in the phone for selfies and video calling.
- This phone comes with security features like a fingerprint sensor, face unlocks. It works on XOS 7.6 based on the latest Android 11.
Hot 11S Specifications
- This smartphone has a 6.6-inch FHD + display. Waterdrop notch design is available in its display. The phone works on the MediaTek Helio G70 processor.
- The phone works on Android 11 and will get a face unlock and fingerprint sensor. A dual rear camera setup is available in the back of this phone. The primary camera of the phone is 13MP. Apart from this, another AI camera will be available in the back of the phone.
- The phone packs a 5,200mAh battery and comes with a USB Type C cable charging feature.
- An 8MP camera is available on the phone for selfies and video calling.
Like and Follow us on: