Users put a status on their WhatsApp every day, many times if you want that a particular person in our list does not see it, then you can hide it. Let’s know what is its way.
There are many such features in WhatsApp which are of great use but people do not know much about them. Nowadays, whatever happens in our life every day, we tell it to our friends and relatives through WhatsApp Status. Along with this, they also check that how many people have seen our status so far. But many times we want that some people do not see our status, then we can hide our status from such people. Today we are telling you how to hide status on WhatsApp.
How to Hide Status on WhatsApp
- To hide WhatsApp status, first, go to Settings.
- Now go to Privacy by tapping on the Account option here.
- Here you will see the options of Last Seen, Profile Photo, About and Status.
- Here you have to tap on Status.
- After doing this you will have three options, My Contacts, My Contacts except, and Only Share with
- Here you have to select My Contacts except.
- Now your contact list will appear in front of you.
- Now here you can select the person from whom you want to hide your status.
- After doing this, the person you have selected will not be able to see your WhatsApp Status.