Huawei P50 Pro and Huawei P50 smartphones have been launched in the Chinese market. Both the phones sport a unique rear camera module. The Pro model comes with two SoC variants, it is powered by Kirin 9000 and Snapdragon 888 processors. The vanilla model supports the single Snapdragon 888. Huawei P50 Pro is the premium model which comes with a rear quad camera setup.
Prices of Huawei P50 Pro and Huawei P50 Variants
- The new Huawei P50 Pro 8GB + 128GB storage model costs yuan 5,988 (approximately Rs 68,800). At the same time, the price of 8GB + 256GB storage option is 6,488 yuan (about Rs 74,500). The 8GB + 512GB storage variant costs yuan 7,488 (approximately Rs 86,000). The pre-orders of the phone will start from July 30, while the sale will start from August 8. It will be available in Coco Tea Gold, Dawn Powder, Rippling Clouds, Snow White, and Yao Gold Black color options.
- There are two other models with 12GB + 512GB storage and Kirin 9000 SoC. Their price is 7,988 yuan (approximately Rs 91,800) and the second model costs 8,488 yuan (approximately Rs 97,500). Both are likely to go on sale from September.
- The Huawei P50 8GB + 128GB storage variant costs 4,488 yuan (approximately Rs 51,600) and the 8GB + 256GB storage variant costs 4,988 yuan (approximately Rs 57,300). You can buy it from September. It comes in Coco Tea Gold, Snowy White, and Yao Gold Black color options.
Specifications of Huawei P50 Pro
- The phone’s display is a 6.6-inch full-HD+ (1,228×2,700 pixels) OLED curved display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, 300Hz touch sampling rate, 450ppi pixel density, and P3 wide color gamut coverage.
- It comes with two processor options HiSilicon Kirin 9000 and Qualcomm Snapdragon 888.
- The Huawei P50 Pro has 12GB of RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage. It also supports nano memory cards up to 256GB.
- There is a quad-camera setup at the back of the Huawei P50 Pro that includes a 50-megapixel primary color camera, a 40-megapixel monochrome lens, a 13-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a 64-megapixel telephoto camera. It supports 3.5x optical zoom and 100x digital zoom. On the front is a 13-megapixel selfie camera with autofocus support.
- The Huawei P50 Pro packs a 4,360mAh battery with support for 66W Wired Super Fast Charge and 50W Wireless Super Fast Charge. It also supports wireless reverse charging.
- Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.2, USB Type-C port. There is an in-display fingerprint sensor onboard. Other onboard sensors include gravity sensor, infrared sensor, hall sensor, barometer, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, camera laser focus sensor, and color temperature sensor. The phone weighs roughly 195 grams.
Huawei P50 Specifications
- It features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,224×2,700 pixels) OLED flat display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, 300Hz touch. The phone runs on the Snapdragon 888 SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage. It also supports nano memory cards up to 256GB.
- There is a triple camera setup on the Huawei P50 that includes a 50-megapixel main camera, a 13-megapixel secondary sensor, and a 12-megapixel telephoto camera. On the front is a 13-megapixel selfie camera with autofocus support.
- The Huawei P50 packs a 4,100mAh battery with a 66W wired super fast charge. It supports all connectivity options like Huawei P50 Pro. Sensors onboard include gravity sensor, hall sensor, gyroscope, compass, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, camera laser focus sensor, and color temperature sensor. The weight of the phone is 181 grams.
Like and Follow us on :