Sexually transmitted infections or sexually transmitted diseases are diseases caused by women and men due to sexual intercourse. These are of many types. It includes HIV / AIDS, Human Papilloma Virus Infections, Herpes, Hepatitis, Shankride, Pubic Lice, HPV, etc.
Some of these diseases can be cured, some of them are treated for lifetime. If this infection increases, then the person’s life can go too. This is why doctors emphasize ways to prevent more than treating this disease so that the condition of infection is not created.
Methods of defense
* Use condoms during sex.
* Do not share towels.
* Apply vaccine of hepatitis B.
* Get a regular test to know if STI is there or not.
* Avoid having sex with unknown people.
* Just have sex with the partner. This greatly reduces the risk of STD.
What if STD turns out positive?
If you get STI or STD-positive in the test, then you need to take some precautions.
* Avoid the sex, till you do not meet the doctor and your treatment does not start.
Follow the instructions of the doctor seriously.
* Must use condoms.
* Do not be sexually active until the doctor says OK.
* Continue to do a time to time test so that it can be ascertained how much control has been done.
* Get your partner’s test done as a precaution when STI come out positives.