Who does not like to eat soft, pulpy and mouth-watering chocolate chip cookies? But when it comes to making them, we find it difficult. So why not learn this delicious and yummy recipe in an easy way.
Total time: 44 minutes
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
½ cup / 1 stick unsalted butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups light sweet chocolate chips or good chocolate chunks
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1. In a small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt together. And keep aside.
2. Mix cream butter and both the sugar. Stir the mixture in medium speed for two minutes.
3. Remove from mixer and keep stirring for 2 to 4 minutes. Do this until it becomes feeling fluffy and light.
4. Now put eggs one by one. Mix well after adding the egg, one at a time. Now add vanilla extract to it.
5. Reduce the speed of mixer and keep stirring it lightly and add flour to it. Note that the ingredients mix well.
6. Now remove it from the mixer and fold the chocolate chunks over the rubber spatula.
7. Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold the chocolate pieces with a rubber spatula. Do this until it is mixed well.
8. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 325 ° F. After this, line the baking sheet with butter paper.
9. Remove cookies from the refrigerator and leave at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Place 12 cookies on an evenly spaced baking sheet. Press to flatten the balls with a light hand.
10. Bake them for 10 to 12 minutes till they turn light golden brown. Place the cookies on the pan for 5 minutes. Then keep them in a cooling rack to cool completely.