Kitchen Hacks: Make Your Tea Healthy and Tasty in Rain. Drink cinnamon and honey tea every day at home. Strengthen your and your family's immunity. Know the recipe
Healthy Tea Recipe: Drinking hot tea during the rainy season makes both body and mind happy. Tea is made 1-2 times a day in everyone's homes. Some people are so fond of tea that they keep looking for an excuse to drink tea. Make tea if it is raining, make tea if the weather is good, drink tea if you are sleeping, drink tea even if you are hungry, that is, they have to drink tea for whatever reason. In such a situation, it is important to keep some things in mind while making tea. You should make such tea, which strengthens the immunity of your family and the body is also healthy. Today we are telling you to make such tea which will also help you in fighting corona. There are many such spices in your kitchen that can strengthen immunity. One of these is cinnamon and honey. Drinking tea made of both keeps good health and immunity is also strong. Know how to make tea with cinnamon and honey.
First of all, you should know why cinnamon is considered so beneficial. It is advised to eat cinnamon in Ayurveda. Honey and cinnamon reduce inflammation and also end the problem of allergies. Immunity also increases by eating honey cinnamon. By drinking honey and cinnamon in tea, you can protect the body from infection. Honey and cinnamon can be used for good health.
1. First of all boil 1 cup of water in a pan.
2. Now add a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon powder to it and mix it.
3. Now cook this water for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Now put it in a cup and mix one spoon of honey.
5. Drink it hot in the morning on an empty stomach like tea.
6. If you drink tea with milk in the morning, then add a little cinnamon piece or powder and drink it.
7. You can also drink tea by adding basil leaves and black pepper to increase immunity.
8. Ginger tea is also very beneficial in the rainy season. Add ginger to your tea and drink it.
9. You can also drink lemon tea to increase immunity.
10. Apart from this, you can also keep yourself fit with kahwa tea or green tea.
Like and Follow us on :