A major accident occurred on Sunday in the Bhilwara region of Rajasthan, which became the center of corona infection. On Sunday, a fire broke out on the third floor of the hospital. After this, there was a stir among the admitted patients and their families. But now it is reported that all admitted patients have been safely shifted out and shifted to other hospitals.
Short Circuit Causes Fire
According to the information received, there was a short circuit fire on the third floor of Bangad Hospital in Bhilwara. Hence, all 35 patients admitted there were shifted to Krishna and Ramsnehi Hospital. It is being told that seven of these patients were on the ventilator. Meanwhile, family members of hospitalized Patients have also accused hospital staff of misconduct at the time of the fire.
Bangad Hospital becomes First Center for Corona Infection
Collector Shivprasad M Nakate and Police Superintendent Preeti Chandra also reached the spot with information about the fire in the hospital. Subhash Nagar Police Officer Pushpa Kasotian and CO CT Bhanwar Randhir Singh got all the patients safely out. Let me tell you that this is the same Bangad Hospital, from which the first infection of the corona was spread in Bhilwara.
Seven Firemen reached the Spot
District Collector Shivprasad M. Nakate said the hospital caught fire due to a short circuit. Which has now been overcome. Due to the smoke, patients have been admitted to other hospitals from here and complete treatment has been made. According to the information, seven firefighters reached the spot after the fire, after which the fire was controlled.
Information Received after the Fire Alarm
Hospital physician Dr. Paratjit Singh said a fire was reported the morning after the fire alarm sounded. After that, we first shifted all patients to other hospitals. Where our staff has also been sent to treat patients. The fire is being controlled by the City Council and 7 firefighters of Kanchan India. However, the hospital building has not suffered much due to the fire not spreading.