Fireworks were banned in the city of Jaipur. In many places, firecrackers were burnt till late in the night despite the ban. During this time, a rocket fell on the roof of a hotel in Vaishali Nagar, which caught fire due to which the furniture of the rooftop had burned.
Fire at Hotel Sarovar in Vaishali
Assistant Fire Officer of Municipal Corporation Jaipur Chhotu Ram said that a fire was reported at Hotel Sarovar in Vaishali at around 11.15 pm in the control room. As soon as the information was received, the team reached the spot with 2 fire brigades. But by then the fire was largely controlled by the hotel management. The hotel management said that the hotel was empty due to the festival. Hence there was no major accident.
Fire was caused by Firecrackers
It is feared that the fire was caused by firecrackers in the furniture. Because when the accident happened there was no one on the roof of the hotel and the whole area was closed. There were fireworks in some places, which is suspected to have sparked a rocket or fireworks spark on the furniture. There was no loss of life in this incident.
Ban on Firecracker till 31 December
Let us inform you that in view of increasing cases of corona in many states including Delhi NCR, the government has banned the sale of firecrackers in the entire state. Under this ban, the government has also decided to impose a fine of Rs 10,000 for selling firecrackers till December 31. In spite of this, firecrackers were burned in many places during Diwali.