By: Mohit Singhal
Virat’s Cheesy Love Life: One of the greatest ever players to touch the game of cricket, Virat Kohli is known for his all-aggressive approach on-field whereas he is often seen spending some quality time with his wife Anushka Sharma and his daughter Vamika.
Though now, he is much more balanced in his professional and personal life but are you aware of the fact that before dating and eventually marrying Anushka, he dated five more beauties from India and foreign too.
Let us find out the cheesy love life of the former Indian captain and heart of the most of the women of India and the world:-
1. Tamannaah Bhatia: Virat Kohli’s link-up stories with the actress Tamannaah Bhatia caught up the eyes of the media and the fans of both the stars respectively. They both were popular personalities in their respective fields and thus were difficult to hide from the eyes.
They both met during the ad shoot for a popular mobile phone brand and fell for each other instantly. However, their relationship didn’t last long cause of their work fronts and it couldn’t sustain for long.
2. Izabelle Leite: Izabelle is a Brazilian actress and model who works in the Hindi film industry. She even made her silver screen appearance with the film “Sixteen” which was a hit.
It is said that Virat and Izabelle were in a serious relationship. She once said that “Virat is the very first friend of her when she was in India. We also dated for 2 years but we didn’t want to make it public. So yeah, we were in a relationship.”
3. Sanjjanna: Virat Kohli’s name was also added with the Kannada actress Sanjjanna and it was rumoured that they dated for quite some time. They often go for long drives and played tennis together but it was not confirmed.
4. Sarah-Jane Dias: Sarah was the former Miss India 2007. Virat and Sarah were reportedly in a relationship and Virat even invited her to the 2011 World Cup to cheer him up.
However, she couldn’t able to come as she was busy with her promotional events. They separated after Virat flew for his next assignment in Zimbabwe.
5. Ritika Sajdeh: It was reported that before marrying Rohit Sharma, Ritika Sajdeh and Virat Kohli were in a relationship for some time.
They both were seen on movie date after Virat returned from the successful Zimbabwe tour. They both met during IPL 2010 even before she met Rohit Sharma.
Now, Virat Kohli is all settled in his life and he is married to the Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma on December 11, 2017, and they have a daughter named Vamika.
Taking note of his work front, Virat will next appear in the Asia Cup and T20 World Cup under the leadership of Rohit Sharma.