Non-veg eaters love everything made with eggs. In the morning breakfast, if you do not understand what to cook, then you can make egg parathas. Egg parathas can be served with hot tea or coffee with curd or pickle. People who like egg, they eat egg paratha very passionately.
Total Time: 10 min
Egg Paratha Ingredients:
2 cups – wheat flour
A pinch of salt
1 tbsp – oil
1/4 cup – onion, chopped
1 – Green Chillies, Chopped
2 tablespoons – coriander leaves
1/2 tsp – garam masala
How to make egg paratha:
1. In a large bowl, add flour, salt and oil and knead by mixing 1 cup of water. If the dough dries then you can add some more water.
2. Divide the dough into 4 parts and roll it into a triangle shape. Repeat the process with the remaining flour.
3. In a bowl, whisk eggs well with onion, chilli, coriander leaves, garam masala and salt. Keep aside.
4. Put the rolled paratha on a hot griddle and let it cook for 1-2 minutes on both sides. Pour some oil on the surface and let it cook for another minute.
5. As soon as the edges begin to crisp, quickly make a slit using a sharp knife.
6. Put a portion of the beaten egg in the middle and flip the paratha.
7. Pour some more oil on the paratha and cook the paratha by pressing gently.
8. Keep the flame burning till the paratha becomes crisp brown color.
9. Make other rest of the parathas as well.
10. Serve the prepared parathas with chutney or sauce.