The way Besan’s Laddus seem tasty to eat, in the same way, Besan’s Barfi is also very tasty. Besan barfi is very easy to make and does not take much time. You will need only three ingredients to make it. If you are searching for the recipe of besan barfi, then you have come to the right place. Here’s how to make Besan’s Barfi recipe.
Cooking time: 41-50 minutes
Ingredients of Besan Barfi:
Gram flour 2 cups
Green cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon
Powdered sugar 1 cup
1 cup pure ghee
Method of preparation of besan barfi:
1. Heat the ghee in a non-stick kadhai. Fry the gram flour in a slow flame for ten to fifteen minutes.
2. Slice and mix cardamom powder, pistachios and almonds. Remove the gram flour from the flame and keep it aside.
3. Now add the powdered sugar and mix well.
4. Take an aluminum plate and apply ghee on it. Pour the gram flour mixture into the tray and spread it evenly with ghee.
5. Cool it and cut it into the shape you like.
6. Store the barfi in an airtight container and eat for several days.