Eating apple halwa is not only tasty but also beneficial. Apple halwa can be prepared once and eaten comfortably for 2-3 days. So let’s learn a very simple method of making apple halwa.
Total Time: 1 hr
Ghee – 100 grams
Khoya – 100 grams
Milk – 250 grams
Sugar – 5 tbsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
8-10 finely chopped almonds
Cashews 8-10 finely chopped
Raisins – 8-10
Method of making apple halwa:
1. To make apple halwa, first wash and grate the apple.
2. Then turn on the gas and put a pan and put ghee in it and heat it.
3. When ghee gets hot, add grated apple to it.
4. Fry the apple till the apple leaves the ghee.
5. Now add milk, khoya and cardamom to it.
6. When the milk dries completely, add almonds, cashews and raisins to it and take it off the flame and serve it for eating.
7. Grate the apple only when its halwa is to be made, otherwise the halwa will not be good.