Gold Silver Price Today: In MCX, today the price of gold has been recorded at Rs 46,922 per ten grams. At the same time, the price of silver has been recorded at Rs 63,384 per kg today.
Today once again in the country, there has been a decline in the prices of gold for the second consecutive day. On the other hand, the rate of silver has also declined once again today. In the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), the rate of 22-carat gold fell marginally to Rs 46,922 per ten grams today. Whereas when the market closed yesterday, its price was recorded at Rs 46,955 per ten grams.
At the same time, the price of silver fell by Rs 133 today. Today silver rates have been registered here at Rs 63,384 per kg. Whereas in the last session yesterday, its rates were recorded at Rs 63,517 per kg. At the same time, the price of 24-carat gold has been recorded in the market today at Rs 47000 per ten grams.
Gold prices increased in the global market
On the other hand, if we talk about the global market, then today there has been an increase in the prices of gold. Spot gold rates were up by 0.18 percent today at $ 1,816.7 per ounce. On the other hand, US gold futures were up 0.2 percent today at $ 1,791.65 per ounce. A fall in the rate of silver has been registered here today. In the market today, the price of silver fell by 0.06 percent to $ 23.72 an ounce. On the other hand, Platinum closed at $ 1078.0 per ounce with an increase of 0.05 percent today.
Gold rates today in major cities of the country
- In New Delhi today, the price of 22-carat gold was recorded at Rs 46,140 per ten grams.
- The price of 22-carat gold was recorded in Kolkata today at Rs 46,550 per ten grams.
- In Chennai, the price of 22-carat gold was recorded at Rs 44,350 per ten grams today.
- In Mumbai today, the price of 22-carat gold was recorded at Rs 46,000 per ten grams.
- Today gold prices in Bangalore were recorded at Rs 43,990 per ten grams.
Like and Follow us on: