When the fried chicken is eaten hot, it tastes even better. As it tastes very crisp, it is even more enjoyable to eat.
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 3 people
200 gm chicken
1 tsp cornflour
1 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp bread powder
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp oil
Salt to taste
How to make Chicken Fry Recipe:
- To make fry chicken, first wash the chicken pieces thoroughly with water.
- Now take a bowl, add garam masala, lemon juice, red chilli, turmeric, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, egg, cornflour etc. and make a batter. Add the cleaned chicken pieces to this solution. Now mix well.
- When the entire batter is ready, keep it in the bowl for some time.
- Now take the pan and heat oil in it. Take out the bread powder in a plate, now wrap the pieces of chicken from the mixture in the bread powder and put it in a hot oil pan.
- Now fry these pieces one by one. Keep in mind that the heat is slow or there is a fear of burning. All the pieces should be fried as such.
- Hot Crispy Fried Chicken is ready.