Bhavya Gandhi, who played the role of Tappu in 'Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah', his father Vinod Gandhi, died on Tuesday from Corona. Now Bhavya's mother Yashoda told in a conversation how she struggled for a month to treat her husband. If they believe it was difficult to get a hospital, then sometimes they could not get an ICU bed despite making 500 calls. Not only this, she had to pay 1 lakh rupees for 45 thousand injections, but she could not save him.
Talking to the sources, Yashoda said, "He had no symptoms. He had a mild fever the next day when I went to the room and checked him. So I immediately gave him a tablet (dollo). About half a day passed." After he complained of chest pain. I immediately took him for chest scanning, where 5% of the infection appeared. The doctor said nothing to worry, you can isolate them at home and give them medicine. We gave him the medicines for two days but He did not feel any rest. So I then consulted with a well-known chest physician, but his condition did not improve. "
Yashoda further said, "We did chest scanning again to see if the medicines were helping him to recover or not. Unfortunately we came to know that the infection has doubled. Now we had to hospitalize him. But I could not find any hospital. Whenever I would call, they would say register at BMC, your number will be called after arrival. Because of Bhavya's manager, we finally got a hospital in Dadar, where they Stayed two days. Then the doctors asked him to take him to another hospital because he needed an ICU and there was no ICU bed empty at that time in that hospital. "
Says Yashoda, "To search ICU beds, I must have made 500 calls from the hospital to politicians, activists, NGOs and all the people I know, but I could not find an ICU bed for him. I and my family was completely broken and was feeling helpless, but by the grace of God we got an ICU bed in a small hospital in Goregaon.
Yashoda further said, "In the hospital I was asked to arrange the toxin injection and I feel very sorry to say that the injection which is made in our country, I did not get it all over India. I used a source for an injection which was Shipped from Dubai and paid one lakh rupees for this 45 thousand injection. But the injection did not work either. "
Yashoda said, "In the end we admitted him to Kokilaben Hospital, but they too was not willing to enroll him without being registered in BMC due to being a Covid patient. That broke me completely. They told me to take him somewhere else. But where would I should have taken him. He was unconscious and on ventilator. There was no hope left. I tried to convince them by citing his condition. After that they agreed to give them ICU beds. He Stayed there for 15 days and then died. "