The CBI has issued a statement in the Sushant Singh Rajput case on Thursday. The agency has said that the investigation into the actor’s death case is still going on. The CBI has issued this statement following reports that it was said that the agency has completed its investigation and has reached the bottom of the case.
CBI spokesperson R.K. Gaur said…
CBI spokesman R.K. Gaur told the truth about the investigation in an interview. In fact, some reports were being told that the agency had completed its investigation and that it had not found any wrong doing in the case. And also that the CBI will soon file its closure report in the court. Subsequently, CBI spokesperson R.K. Gaur said that these were mere speculations. The CBI’s investigation in this case is still going on.
Speculation started after AIIMS report
The speculation came days after the AIIMS report, which dismissed the murder angle in the Sushant case and said it was clearly a suicide case. Sushant’s family lawyer Vikas Singh also questioned these reports of AIIMS. Vikas Singh said that Dr. Sudhir Gupta had earlier said that after seeing the picture of Sushant’s body, it was 200 percent murder.
AIIMS report claims it as a suicide case
The post-mortem and viscera report of Sushant Singh Rajput was re-examined by the team of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) led by Dr. Sudhir Gupta. The team found that it was a case of suicide. This report completely rejected the murder angle. Since then, the CBI has been investigating on this line. Dr. Sudhir Gupta, while submitting the investigation report, said- “Sushant’s death is a case of suicide. Murder was completely dismissed.”