Gautam Adani, chief of Adani Group has beats Berkshire Hathway CEO Warren Buffett and become the world’s 5th richest person. As per the Forbes list of the world’s richest people, Adani reached the 5th position with a total net worth of $123.7 Billion, about $2 billion higher than Warren Buffett’s $121.7 Billion.
Gautam Adani entered the $100 Billion club on April 4th and now holds command over 5th position as the world’s richest person. He is also the richest Asian ahead of Mukesh Ambani ($105 Billion).
The business tycoon is now chasing Tesla Chief Elon Musk, who continues to hold the top spot with a total Net Worth of $269.7 Billion, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, Louis Vuitton CEO Bernard Arnault, and Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
In the past 2 years, the shares of Adani Group have shown spectacular performance. Adani added the most wealth in 2021 which is about $49 Billion, at the rate of 6,000 cores per week, showed by the latest rich list report.
According to the Forbs list of the world’s richest people,
· Tesla Chief Elon Musk with a total Net worth of $270 Billion holds the top spot in the list.
· Apart from that Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, with a total Net Worth of $170 Billion holds his command of 2nd position.
· Bernard Arnault, who is the CEO of Louis Vuitton, holds the 3rd position in the list with a total Net worth of $168 Billion.
· Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft, holds the 4th position in the list with a total Net worth of about $130 Billion.
· Gautam Adani, who is the Chief of Adani Group, has reached the 5th position on the list with a total Net worth of about $124 Billion.