All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) released a job opportunity for nursing officers on their official website. Interested candidates can apply for vacancies issued on the official website.
Selected candidates will be posted at AIIMS Raipur. The application process for the posts has already started and the last date for applying for vacancies is 21st July 2019.
Applicants are advised not to wait until the end date, due to heavy traffic, the website may crash and missed opportunities.
Find out more about AIIMS Raipur vacancy 2019:
AIIMS has released a total of 200 vacancies for the post of Nursing Officer.
Eligibility Criterion Required:
Candidates holding B.Sc. (Hons) or BSc (Post Certificate) or BSc (Post-Basic) degree in Nursing are eligible to apply for vacancy. In addition, candidates who have diploma in general nursing midwifery can apply.
The minimum age limit required for applying for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years.
Candidates of unreserved category have to pay an online fee of Rs 1,000. The fee for reserved category is 800 rupees.
Learn how to apply for AIIMS nursing recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website of AIIMS aiimsraipur.edu.in
2. Click Job Sections
3. Click on the Recruitment tab
4. New users can register themselves
5. Generate your User ID and Password
6. Fill in the application form for nursing officer’s posts
7. Upload your photo and signature
8. Pay Fees Online
9. Submit your final form after previewing
10. Download Application
11. Take a printout for further purpose