In Chak Samri village of Roopwas police station area of Bharatpur district, two people died on Wednesday after consuming poisonous liquor. Eight people stopped seeing. He has been referred to Bharatpur in critical condition. The sarpanch’s brother is also among the dead. In short the liquor which they consumed was not the appropriate one that’s why two people died and 8 people have light effect on their eyes. So the point is the liquor which we consume should not be the poisonous one.
According to the Sources, some people had drunk liquor in the village last night. That liquor was very much poisonous. His condition worsened by the morning. His head started dizzy with vomiting and diarrhea. He was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was referred to Bharatpur after first aid. Police and administration officials reached the hospital on information.
Samri village is adjacent to UP
Chak is adjacent to Samri and Uttar Pradesh. Raw wine is made here in the surrounding villages and liquor from UP also comes here. The condition of the accused of selling liquor is also bad. He too has been referred to Bharatpur. Trainee IPS Sumit Maherna took action and seized about 12 cartons of liquor from the village.
Like and Follow us on :